This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Coequal on
My name is Leigh and I'm the Project Coordinator/Creative Director for our game project. Sadly, We can not share much info on our game here, it is strictly confidential for the time being. The reasoning behind this Indiedb job post is to recruit long lasting team members. Though this specific listing is for 3d Artists, feel free to contact us with any help you have to offer.
We're currently looking for 3d Artists of any type. If you have experience in Texturing, Modeling, Material work in Ue4, Whiteboxing, or any 3d scene/level development experience, we'd love to have you on-board our team! Below is what we are looking for.
- Able to optimize work to its fullest.
- Has some experience with git.
- Can translate concept images into 3d scenes.
- Collaboration skills.
- Willing to make changes to work if asked to.
- Actively gives feedback/constructive criticism.
- Keeps texture/model work consistent throughout development.
- Speaks English.
- Willing to learn Ue4.
- Has Discord.
- Respectful, Passionate, and able to take criticism.
- 5-10 hours a week devoted to this project.
- Sociable and talkative. (We'd like everyone to be on a friendly, communicative, yet professional level.
- Must sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement.)
While we do understand everyone has their lives to live and this is in fact a voluntary position, we'd like everyone to update the team if they plan on being away for an extended period of time. It does nothing against you, simply lets us account for the time you'll be away.
- Has other talents in addition to the listed.
- Has Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Has git experience.
- Has leader qualities. (Will take initiative to push the project along and assist others. Also will actively problem solve and participate in team events.)
- Experience. We all learn from one another.
- Professional work environment.
- Donations, percentage of income from projects. (Once we go public and make a solid income.)
- Passion. We're all passionate about what we do.
- Flexible working times.
- We allow you to use whatever work flow you want, as long as the result is as desired.
If anything was unclear here, please toss us an email and we'll see to your questions being answered!
(This role is unpaid.)
Everyone in this project has proven they love what they do and will support this project till its completed. I can honestly say everyone on this team wants nothing but the best for one another and is willing to push each other to their fullest potential.
Looking forward to any new additions!
Please email: Officiallycoequal@gmail.com
In the email, please state your name, desired position and any example work you have done in the past. (Portfolio)
You will be required to answer a few questions, then directed to join our Discord.
In our discord you will be interviewed, informed of our rules and asked to sign the NDA. Upon acceptance, you will be given an assigned team that you will be directly associated with. You will also be introduced to your lead and progress will commence from there.
Thank you for your interest!