Artists located Anywhere.
The listing has been taken down, possibly temporarily, we feel as if we have enough applicants that are qualified for the assignments. However, feel free to drop us your resume if we're ever needing any additional help in the future. The listing may re-open if neither of the applicants are selected.
We're seeking a 3D Artist to be contracted by DreamCode LLC who will work on Boneyard Games projects. We would like to hear from the industry's most talented 3D artists. Candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional artistic skills, be self-motivated, responsive to direction and effective working to a brief. Candidates should be able to plan and schedule their time, work well under pressure and have the confidence to deliver to a deadline.
- Model and texture a variety of 3D game assets, including environments, buildings, props, vehicles, characters, etc.
- Weight mapping clothes items to game characters.
- Perform supporting tasks required to produce game assets, such as optimization, LOD creation, collision creation, lighting, and bug-fixing.
- Must be a team player and be able to consistently meet project deadlines / milestones
- Collaborate effectively with peers, senior artists, leads, and clients
- Must be proactive about improving / developing artistic skills.
- Must be able to work in an artistic style consistent with visual styles defined by Boneyard Games.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong artistic ability and good aesthetic eye.
- 1 or more years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production or equivalent work experience.
- Creative nature with strong problem solving skills.
- Must have a passion for games and be enthusiastic about working on indie game titles.
- Exceptional 3D Modeling and Texturing skill necessary.
- Strong traditional animation/art background and superior 2D and 3D art skills.
- Advanced knowledge of: Blender, 3D Studio Max, Maya, or equivalent 3D program, with 3DS Max preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills allowing effective collaboration with a wide variety of project staff.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
- Please accompany the application with links to your portfolio or provide examples of your work.
Boneyard Games falls under the registered company DreamCode LLC, to apply, visit this link: Careers.dreamcodellc.com