"Over last few months, we have shown We. The Revolution to both media and gamers. We have received tons of positive feedback.” - said Lukasz Mach, Head of Marketing & PR at Klabater - „But with so many helpful opinions from community and journalists, comes big responsibility. We are fully aware of the game potential and we want to be sure that We. The Revolution makes its debut as complete and refined product.”
We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal you will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of a state.
In We. The Revolution you will:
Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult an complex political legal proceedings!
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to loose them!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era
We. The Revolution will be released on PC via Steam globally on 21st March 2019