Based in China
Totem Teller is about discovering things alone. Explore a beautifully broken world of stories. Truth is in the Telling.
Totem Teller started as an idea for onegameamonth.com (#1GAM). Ben and Jerry soon realized what they wanted to build was way beyond that single month scope. Almost 2 years later, in November of 2015, they started full-time on the project.
- The Teller is equal part editor, author and muse.
- Explore a world without prompts, golden paths or other hand holding.
- Seek out, restore and Retell stories as you choose.
- A picture storybook world disrupted via crunchy post-processing effects.
There are currently no trailers available for Totem Teller. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "So far, all released footage from the game shows the Teller as a profoundly lonely figure among the gorgeous landscape."
- Amber Knox, KILLSCREEN
- "As of right now, you know almost as much as I do about the game. The part that I still know and you don’t is that it is extremely pretty"
- Graham Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Big screenshots from Totem Teller totemteller.tumblr.com.
Made With Unity
Totem Teller MWU page madewith.unity.com/games/totem-teller.
About Grinning Pickle
Grinning Pickle is a two person dev team based out of Melbourne, Australia. Initially dabbling in game jams and prototypes between our day jobs, we switched over to full-time indie development to create Totem Teller. With over 10 years combined experience making games for other people, we're excited and inspired beyond measure to be doing our own thing.
More information on Grinning Pickle, our logo & relevant media are available here.