New version out! v0.4.0
Quick Trivia: It was yesterday of last year that we released v0.1.0 - When Sango's route was completed. We've now finished our 4th character route and are moving to the 5th.
- In our Patreon's front page: patreon.com/paperwaifu. Choose your flavor - Win/Mac/Linux/Android/Online
- NEW! 4th character route finished! Exclusive to patrons! (Only up to chapter 4 in the free demo version for now)
- NEW! More music Added!
- NEW! Updated Mie's first SE.
- NEW! Multilingual support added. (No languages added yet.)
- NEW! Virtual keyboard updated!
- NEW! Longer dialog text supported.
- BUG FIX! Something about game variable values being carried over on load/new game after another game session when they're not supposed to.
NOTES ABOUT THIS UPDATE:
The Virtual Keyboard: It's now a QWERTY type. It should be much easier to use now. You can still type using your physical keyboard. There's now a Shift button, that works as a toggle to enter capitalized letters. Enter is now a down arrow, located at the bottom right, which hides the keyboard. You can still move around keyboard by pressing the cross arrow, now located on the upper right. And that's about it. It should be easier to type with this thing now. Buttons have been shrunk btw, so let me know how it goes if you're using a phone or tablet.
Multi-Language Support: It's now here too. But don't expect anything yet, as there's no other language available to display yet. We're talking with a fan translation group at the moment and we'll tell you guys more about it on a later post.
All New Animated CGs are Shaded: This including Mie's new and improved BJ scene. Dialog and choices have been updated as well. And let me know what you guys thing of that X-ray thing . In the next update, we'll try to shade the other animated CGs we've got. Oh and the background characters have also been shaded - so they won't look too out of place this time around.
As always, if you spot any weird bugs and stuff, let us know and we'll investigate it!