The process of deploying/buying Station Parts and Ships is now more polished. A slew of bugs have been fixed, especially the "Buy Negative Items" game breaking bug. -- See below:
Version 2.4 Changelog
- Inventory now updates properly when items have been jettisoned
- Dropped item labels no longer display as fuel only
- Clicking the fuel alert button fills tank and allows ship max speed to become utilized
- Ship speed now rounds up correctly in HUD
- Asteroids now appear under ship's exhaust at all times.
- When transferring items, ship must have enough cargo space for a successful transfer from station to ship.
- Station Banks that had a negative balance are now at zero.
- Private Messaging has been turned on but with limited functionality
- Pilots can now claim attachments in the Messages interface at a station
- A Solar Power Plant has been deployed to Sector: 0x-1
- Founder Awards can be picked up at Trade Post Alpha in Sector 0x0
- The Session Timer is still in development. In the meantime, be sure to give station transactions at least 30 seconds to process.
Find a bug? Have a New idea? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.