- Unlimited number of procedurally generated levels
- Skirmish mode with multiple difficulties
- Online 1 vs 1 multiplayer and LAN play
- Fully 3D maps where attacks can come from any angle
- Ambient electronic soundtrack and abstract visuals which create an atmospheric, relaxing experience
- Simple RTS gameplay that emphasizes positioning and timing rather than micro-management
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.5GHz CPU
- Memory - 256MB available RAM
- Hard Disk - 200MB available disk space (Additional 200MB for .NET Framework 3.5 if it is not already installed)
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 2.0 Support and 256MB VRAM (NVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon x1600 or better recommended)
There is also a free demo version of Star-Twine available via IndieDB. The demo has fewer difficulty settings, only one skirmish level, and is single player only.
You can listen to the complete soundtrack on bandcamp.com. It is also available as a pay-what-you-want download. Enjoy!