- Eating - Food is now equipped and eaten by left clicking. You can also throw food by right clicking if for some reason you feel the need to do so.
- Picks have been moved from the melee scroll slot to the gadgets scroll slot
- Added saltpeter deposits to newly generated worlds
- Impalers (spike dropping guys) now have a set number of spikes they can drop, and then need a period of time to re-grow more spikes inside of its body.
- Eased landing restrictions on pod, lands sooner now
- Corrosive damage (spitter pistol) should now ignore armor on naturally armored creatures
- Added hover tooltips to items in the world
- Added item pickup notification, can be disabled by turning off tooltips
- Fixed a bug related to maintaining momentum after death
- Fixed an issue related to the firestarter/grass seeds/chicken feed getting stuck on when used in the quickslot
- More work towards a fix for the crash on launch experienced by some players
- Fixed a bug related to the comm junction and right clicking an inserted battery
- Energy explosions should now do AoE damage