Shadowgrounds breathes fresh air into the action genre with explosive combat sequences, an innovative weapon upgrade system, and an intriguing storyline. The adrenaline-pumping, top-down gameplay and audiovisual fireworks set the scene for this new action experience which also includes single computer (split keyboard or joystick) co-op play.
The latest patch is a unified 1.05 patch that removes copy protection from all versions, fixes minor technical and gameplay issues and has some features aimed at helping modders.
The Patch Includes:
* Animated monsters now remain dead even if they are triggered to act (in New Atlantis for example)
* Game is able to create statistics correctly (for modders)
* Two fixes related to video playback (might fix all of the remaining video issues)
* Building blocks added so that gamers can play mods properly without having the level editor installed
* Fixed bugs related to 45 degree walls and the player getting stuck
* "Help" command to let players quickly get around all kinds of "stuck" problems (it allows ghost mode for 5 seconds)
* Minor text box graphics fix for mission2
* Some English grammar fixes
* Removal of all copy protection, making it a ‘one-patch-fix-all’ for every version