Linux v1.0.2 is also now available. PC version was released earlier. There was and still is a problem with the joystick support in linux version and therefore it is disabled by default. However it can be enabled by adding joystick enable="1" into the config.xml. SFML thinks some USB-devices as joysticks and may cause some strange behavior like moving itself without pressing anything if joystick support is enabled.
Here is the final changelog:
- Anyos (Plant Boss) has less HP and it's 360 attack is now easier to evade
- Falling Bricks does not drop down immediately and gives player fair warning
- Adjusted player shooting. Can be canceled into jump or slide earlier than before and if moved to the another direction. So hit-and-run technique is now possible
- Fixed coin door bug
- Some minor graphical changes
- Added control customization for keyboard
- Controlling with gamepad left analog stick is now possible (tested with Xbox 360 controller)
Happy Gaming and Happy Holidays!