This is the last patch of the year and we have many joyous things.
We have given one Legendary champions form each faction a holiday makeover. These festive combatants will be available in the Holiday Reskins pack. For those who want to spend some gold there is also a Holiday Extended Set Special pack that guarantees a Legendary and Exotic runes.
For those who love a good Single Player challenge a Winter Holiday campaign is also available for free for a limited time. Romp around as the abominable rhyming Krampus as it revels in the displeasure of others in joyous glee.
The Holiday Packs and Campaign will only be available until January 4th, 2016.
- Added a new festive Holiday Reskins pack to the Marketplace. Each pack comes with 1 Limited Edition rune from 8 holiday themed reskins of legendary runes and 2 platinum tokens.
- Added a new Holiday Extended Set Special pack to the Marketplace. Each of these packs give the following runes from the Extended Set: 1 legendary, 1 exotic, 2 rares, 4 uncommons and 4 commons.
- For a limited time an all new Winter Holiday campaign will be available to all players. Completing this campaign on Legendary difficulty will award 2 Platinum tokens.
- Removed the gold notification for progressing to a new League to address confusion regarding gold earned.
- Avatar abilities are now capped at Rank 3
- Only players who have reached the Battlemaster league will now appear on the Ranking's page.
- Updated the rankings and player profile pages to properly use the new League icons.
- Added new wallpapers to the website.
- Temporary Incorporeal conditions can now be removed by Dispel effects
- Fixed several issues that caused errors in matches.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Nexus Aura was not functioning properly.
- Fixed an issue where Tournaments would crash resulting in any active tournaments ending prematurely.
- The conditions from the abilities abilities Mirefolk Fealty, Mirefolk Resurgence, and Mirefolk Transcendence can now be properly removable via Dispel.
- The effects from the spell Vampirism can now be properly removed via Dispel.
- Fixed an issue with the launcher where clicking Account would not take the player to the appropriate webpage.
- Fixed an issue where Zombie Apocalypse would not properly consider summoned Festering Corpse's for giving the ability Swarm: Festering Corpse.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Black Tempest would continue to hit enemy champions that are outside of it's area of effect.
- Fixed issues with the spells Call of the Tundra and Drone Signal where the summoned champions would still drop Nora Globes.
- Fixed the following issues with the ability Tidal Wave:
- Fixed an issue where it was not properly affecting friendly units
- Fixed an issue where the targeting template would remain present after activation
- Fixed the broken Combat log message
- Fixed an issue where the ability Holy Armaments was incorrectly triggering when an enemy champion was equipped.
- Fixed and issue where the ability Healing Wind would continue to heal a friendly champion that moved out of range.
- Fixed an issue with Haunting Visions where it was giving the wrong buffs and had an incorrect tooltip
- Fixed an issue where champions could still become Inhibited from the Diseased condition even if they had the ability Immunity: Disease.
- Fixed an issue where the Large champions would not be affected by the ability Dreamstate.
- Fixed an issue where the condition possessed from the ability Sleeper Agent could be inappropriately cleansed or removed.
- Fixed an issue where the Sandblasted from the spell Sandstorm would only lasts 3 turns instead of 6.
- Fixed an issue where the ability New Growth would create a real champion not a summoned champion.
- Fixed an issue where the abilities Electric Overload and Frost Overload would equip Unequippable units.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Obelus would do damage even on abilities that return invalid target.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Consecrate the Earth was missing its rune art in-game.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Spell Ward was missing its rune art in-game.
- Fixed an issue where players weren't getting the proper Battlemaster icons.