Ninja vs Samurai is finally ready and is available for Windows and Mac OSX. The release creeped up on me, as I was steadily working on it for the past two months and suddenly there was nothing else to do but put it out there. Here's a small changelog since the beta:
- Visuals are a little different, thanks to more graphics from Jon-Morten
- Music has been added thanks to Evan King (check out his SoundCloud profile for more awesomeness)
- There are 90 new levels, grouped by size
- Levels have a par moves value which will give you a star if you complete the level in or under those amount of moves
- Some levels have scrolls that you can pick up, which will also grant you a star if you get them all
- Completing a level, completing a level in par moves and completing a level with all the scrolls with flag that levels as "done"
If you have any feedback about the game, or encounter any bugs then please let me know.