GEARS OF GLORY: APEX ACE OUT NOW - RACING FANS SPIN OUT IN EXCITEMENT
For Immediate Release.
EDINUBRGH, UK- October 3rd, 2012: Gears of Glory: Apex Ace, the pick-up-and-play top-down technical racer, has been declared fit to race by Domipheus Labs and is available to purchase and play now on PC from Buy.gearsofglory.co.uk.
A Demo is available to those who register for OnlineServices, at Services.domipheus.com. A test race is also available which gamers can use to test game performance and handling before registering for the demo/purchasing.
Features of the release to buy today include;
- 24 Challenging circuits which increase in difficulty over four tiers.
- Time-trial gameplay with car handling more technical than your typical top-down racer.
- Earn trophies by achieving fast laps and completing dynamic challenges, rising in overall standings.
- Get the multiplayer kick in singleplayer - race anyone on the leaderboard, any time.
- Dynamic Opponents system deploys other players on the racetrack to race as players improve, outrace them to rise in the standings.
- Player Challenge: Pick an opponent, and race against their physical car. Find and maintain space to overtake, or spin out in a collision.
- No upgrade trees or paid-for performance perks - everyone using the same racecar - a truly level playing field.
- No AI whatsoever. All opponents on track are other players in the racing community. Opponents don't need to be online for players to race them.
- FREE 24 hour demo with access to 12 circuits when registering for Domipheus Labs OnlineServices at Services.domipheus.com
Racing fans can grab the game from our distribution partners IndieCity, Desura or Indievania, as well as direct from the developer at Buy.gearsofglory.co.uk for £2. Friends can buy four licenses together and save 25% when purchasing direct.
Domipheus Labs have used the Open Beta route, choosing to release at a discount now and add Online Multiplayer and In-game track editor at a later date. More information on these features will be available in due course. Buying now entitles players to these updates as they are made available.
For more information, see Buy.gearsofglory.co.uk
About Gears of Glory: Apex Ace:
A casual, yet challenging experience, Gears of Glory: Apex Ace merges technical racing and pick-up-and-play. Gears of Glory: Apex Ace is the game in which players race competitively against the entire community to achieve glory. Its top down style allows for perfect racing lines to be sought out and achieved – perfection will be required if players are to become race legends, topping global leaderboards, creating custom tracks and winning heats of multiplayer challenges. With single-player containing no AI - laps of other racers in the community are available any time for racing, challenges, and more. Available for PC.
About Domipheus Labs OnlineServices:
OnlineServices is a completely bespoke web-based frontend for the management of purchased games from Domipheus Labs. It allows games bought on various different distribution outlets to be tied to the same community of leaderboards, achievements and cloud storage. OnlineServices handles Gamer Services, but also for publishers, user management and Licence Key generation and analytics.
About Domipheus Labs:
Domipheus Labs is based in Edinburgh, Scotland, and was launched in 2012 to bring to market the hobby work of Colin "Domipheus" Riley. Domipheus Labs is purely a spare-time endeavour as Colin releases game ideas and concepts that have built up over years of prototyping. Colin is the sole designer, programmer and artist on all titles. Domipheus Labs' first title, Gears of Glory: Apex Ace, is launching soon.