Brought to you by a core team of The Battle for Wesnoth developers, Frogatto is a side-on "platformer" or "jump and run" game, where you lead the titular character on a humdrum errand that turns into a daring adventure.
Frogatto's key mechanic is an unusual twist; like any frog, he jumps, swims, and snags bugs with his tongue, but unlike any frog before him, can spit those bugs out with deadly force. Not merely an action game, frogatto is a full, classic adventure game, with characters to talk to, things to buy, puzzles to solve, and a wide, complex world to explore.
- High-end, handcrafted 16-bit+ pixel art.
- Buy powerups to enhance and unlock new abilities.
- Forgiving savegame/respawn system so you don't have to be afraid of losing progress.
- Playful dialogue writing that tries not to insult your intelligence.
- Massive soundtrack with over an hour of original music.
- Sprawling, complex world with over 50 levels to explore, and tons of secrets to find.
- Strong translation support, including French, Italian, German, Spanish and Chinese versions.
Please support our continued development of Frogatto!
Linux builds coming soon.