For the duration of its Kickstarter, all of Conclave's paid quests are available for free play! This means Conclave players are no longer limited to playing three only the first three quests before they must pay to access more. This special pricing is intended to promote Conclave during 10x10 Room's Kickstarter to fund additional Conclave features and content. The Kickstarter ends at midnight on Saturday, September 22nd. To play Conclave, visit Playconclave.com.
Conclave is a tabletop-inspired roleplaying game you can play with your friends, at any pace, from any browser.
Conclave has all your favorite aspects of multiplayer roleplaying games:
- Customizable character archetypes with distinct playstyles
- Party-based cooperative play
- Tactical turn-based combat
- Group decision-making with real and varied consequences
- A compelling story in an original, fully-realized fantasy world
- A great aesthetic
At the same time, it uses technology to eliminate many of the hurdles and be respectful of your time:
- Play from any device with a web browser:
just about anything with an internet connection: a desktop or laptop, an
iPad or other tablet, even a smartphone.
- Seamlessly transition between synchronous and asynchronous play:
If you're online at the same time as other players in your party, you
can take turns in realtime; if not, you can take turns whenever you have
a free moment, Words With Friends-style.
- Review what happened at any point in time:
Conclave saves every action taken in the game on our servers so that you can
catch up easily if you're away for a bit. You can also review past
events for hints on how to tackle current challenges.
- Easy party formation and communication:
Invite your friends or visit the Adventurers Hall to find other
players. Each party has a persistent and private in-game chat, and the
game will email updates when you're playing asynchronously.