That's right, Amihailu in Dreamland is now up to version 0.02!
NOTES FOR THIS RELEASE:
- An ending, "Ending A", has been added.
- Of the 5 "nexus doors" in the painting room, 4 are accessible and 3 have things to do in them. One of them has a puzzle that cannot be done and is inconsequential to the current form of the game.
- The Ending branch will signify the halfway point of the game in later releases. Currently, it's as far as you can go.
- The ending has multiple minor differences that are possible based on how you played the game.
- New characters
- New features and items
- New scenes
- Magazine disks still have yet to be properly implemented. I haven't had the time.
I was originally going to have testers test the release out, but that's kind of the point of releasing public alphas. If the game is really buggy and I have missed things (it's entirely possible), then a minor update to fix major bugs will be released.