• Register
Forum Thread
Doom Mod Loader n Brutal Doom v.3.37 on Windows 11 (Forums : PC Gaming : Doom Mod Loader n Brutal Doom v.3.37 on Windows 11) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 22 2023 Anchor

Anyone is experience some issues on Windows 11? All the time I restart Doom Mod Loader v2.5 to play Brutal Doom v3.37, the game load default settings. All my settings gone: Display resolutions, keys mapping of Brutal Doom (flashlight, kick, granades). Its sucks resetup every time to play. This issue starts when I formatted my pc and start a fresh new Windows 11 installation (before was Windows 10). Any tips guy? Plz, don't say reinstall windows 10 :(

Feb 3 2023 Anchor

- The most of problems is incarcerate by User Account Control which is not used by previous systems like a XP(Legendary OS). So disable UAC from control panel, so that game saves can be safely saved on your hard drive, or stars games for alternate(out of main)hard drives, D: , for example, or F: drive like me. In most cases Doom have to be initialized only by over Dos Box(DosBox, an x86 emulator with DOS very easily), remember that this privilege is only reserved for brutal old game members. So if you are not one of them avoid downloads of this kind at all costs.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.