With features like Last.fm scrobbling, unicode support, and CD tagging, this is our biggest update, yet! Be sure to check out the description for additional info on patching.
Note: This patch is ONLY for the full version of Turba, NOT the demo. If you are interested in purchasing Turba, please click here.
- Added support for .wma files. Protected files (files with DRM) CANNOT be played. You must remove the protection first to play the file.
- Added a random song button. This will select a random song from the folder you are currently in in the browser.
- Last.fm scrobbling! Go to options on the main menu and select the Last.fm option. Enter you info there and enable scrobbling to scrobble all the songs you play!
- Unicode support!! You can now play files with foreign chars in the file path, scrobble to Last.fm with ID3 tags with foreign chars, and properly compete on song leaderboards with foreign chars.
- Music CDs now get tagged, via MusicBrainz. No more “unknown artists”, and “track1” titles! (requires an internet connection for the MusicBrainz lookup)
- The highest score for the current song/difficulty/mode you are playing is shown at the beginning of each round.
- Instead of downloading updates from the site you now have the option to automatically download the update in game. An auto-updater will handle everything. When you need an update it will prompt you to download the new patch!
- Fixed a bug where songs with unknown artists would still add a new high score (they weren’t supposed to).
- Fixed a bug where if you got a high score, then beat that score, some of the info wouldn’t change if it was different (the SP you used, the SP level, the end bonuses)
Tweaks & Polish
- Changed the sounds for bombs/silver blocks appearing to something a little less ear shattering ;)