***NOTE: Desura Does not work on this version (It only works on the Crysis version and I cannot remove the link)*** McKool presents The Mutant Factor, a single player modification for the hit PC games Crysis and Crysis Wars. This is a new single player campaign with a completely different story and a new set of characters. The Mutant Factor is heavily influenced by the Half-Life, Crysis, and F.E.A.R series of games. This is the Crysis Wars version.
The player takes the roll of Phoenix, who is sent to investigate strange energy readings at a remote North Korean facility. While on the island, he begins seeing visions of his long lost daughter, Tara, which starts a cascading spiral between reality and possible insanity.
After a horrific and bloody battle, he awakens to find himself trapped in an underground facility with only the voice of Dr. Marie Shepherd to guide him out....or is she the only voice?The full version promises the following features:
1. All new storyline with new characters within the Crysis universe
2. Playable in Crysis and Crysis Wars
3. Three all new single player levels (That’s around 2 hours of gameplay!)
4. Challenging situations including environmental traps and puzzles
5. Over a dozen new cut scenes
6. New "mind control" power
7. New teleporter system
8. Audio logs and voicemails to further the story
9. Loads of Custom content, including:
a. menu and professional interface
b. music and professional voiceovers
c. environments with creepy atmosphere
d. all new enemies
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.