A smaller update fixing more bugs from the 0.8 update as well as introducing some changes to the AI, and adding more ways to increase research point gain.
List of Changes
- National focuses no longer change pop ideologies because it confused the AI, and it didn't use the national focuses.
- AI should now use national focuses correctly.
- The AI will revoke military access from any neighboring country at war if it isn't at war.
- Party education policy now gives a bonus or a penalty to research point gain.
- School system reforms now give bonuses to research point gain.
- Removed Russian and Austrian AI cheat.
- AI now has -33% military consumption (previous value was -25), but it no longer gets a pop militancy decline.
- Added a new invention to Organic Chemistry, called Periodic Table that gives a +50% research points modifier.
- Giving military access to a country no longer increases relations.
- Infamy now gives a penalty to immigrant attraction (-5% immigrant attraction/1 infamy)
- Other tweaks and fixes
As always, leave bug reports and suggestions in the comments bellow, or DM me.
There's also a discord channel group on the Victoria 2 modding server dedicated to this mod.