2.1 Patch. The full version 2.0 is needed: extract this patch and paste it in the Warband's module folder. Overwrite when asked - NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE with the previous version. Check the new version of the pdf file in the mod's folder (CONFIGURATE WARBAND FOR RENAISSANCE)
- ai cavalry will be more effective in its tactics
- pikes and halberds have less damage points. To frontally charge a pike wall will still have bloody losses as it should be
- implemented as an option (set by default) the after-wounded playing as one of your soldiers feature. It occurs only in sieges' battles, if you are not a freelancer and if you still have alive men in your party.
It was not possible to implement it in normal battles because it is not compatible with formations’ scripts, but it add fun to long siege battles. As I said, if you don’t like it, you can disable it in the camp menu.
- added variety to tournaments: there are now factions where you fight on foot using polehammers or two handed swords and a new set of items has been added for that.
- fixed the villages' scenes where walkers sometimes didn't follow the correct path
- added some new warhorses, shields and armours
- improved the Spanish troop tree equipment
- fighting for Spain, France or HRE, gives a chance to listen to special battles hymns in the specific language
- when you start your own kingdom, you get custom troops by default for your new faction (you can still change the troops\culture by camp menu)
- fixed some siege scenes and other minor things, etc