Initial release of the MS-Industries Brain Surgery mod.
Ever get the feeling your prisoners are causing too much trouble?
MS-Industries is here to provide a solution: Brain surgery!
Keep your prisoners in check by directly manipulating their cranium using state of the art tools.
We fixed the mod for B19 and added the possibility to immobilize prisoners for potential harvesting.
To be able to perform brain surgeries, a doctor with medicine skill of 13 is required, as well as the required research.
The research can be unlocked using the advanced research table.
- Cerebellum removal (Immobilizes subject).
- Limbic lobe removal (Renders subject simple).
We are planning to release more updates in the near future, so stay tuned!
Recommended usage with the following mods:
Thanks to Arystique for his initial work on Lobotomy that inspired us to continue updating this mod.
Have fun with it!
MIT-License, included in the mod.
Arystique (idea and original work)
Using Steam Workshop:
- Simply subscribe to the mod.
Using mirror download links:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.