Red Laser Z is an accuracy FPS built around raycasting. You have a powerful laser that can destroy everything with one shot, including enemies, NPCs, and world objects. You are rewarded when you destroy enemies, and penalized when destroy the rest.
We now have ultrawide support and a complete translation to Brazilian Portuguese.
We also have a few new things: a new weapon, a bonus system for one shot kills, more accurate colliders, new reflective and secret walls, enhanced searchable desks, a new statistics screen, and other small changes in the HUD and camera movement.
Red Laser Z is the spiritual successor of Zillion 3D, a Wolf3D mod. (You can check the original Zillion 3D here.)
This is beta version 0.4c. This demo contains 4 levels (around 10 minutes each level, 60 minutes overall).
We’d appreciate very much if you find a bug and report to us!!! =]
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Ultrawide support
- New weapon
- All colliders are more accurate
- New bonus system for one shot kills
- New “Accuracy” system to track “shots on target”
- New statistics screen with “performance bonus system”
- New reflective walls
- New secret walls
- New searchable desk
- Stage 1 overhaul to serve more as a tutorial
- “Look around corners” overhaul
- Added tutorial messages on walls
- Camera movement more stable
- HUD/Menus overhaul
- Fonts overhaul
- Story was expanded on key areas
- Added Brazilian Portuguese support