Adds additional clothes for humans as well as slave clothing depending on slavery type.
This mod does the following:
- Human pops will have randomized clothing.
- Human pops on planets with some modifiers will wear... less.
- Enslaved human pops will have slave gear depending on slave type. (Domestic, laborers, etc.)
- Girls: 12 new outfits. 2 new hairstyles (One from Llossaa's work and the other a new version based on his idea.) And... no more ugly hairstyles!
- Guys: 9 new outfits. And.. absolutely no more man-buns! (The multitudes cheered! )
- Yes, technically leaders can use the outfits but they will disappear with new leaders. (Unless somebody changes the leader section of the asset selectors.)
- Asian girl phenotype replaced by the "non-skin like a dead person" version from Llossaa.
WARNING: Slight nudity WILL be present for some of the female outfits.
Current Stellaris Version Supported: 2.1.*
- Hey, I enslaved a bunch of pops and their clothes didn't change!!
Close the planet view and open it again. They'll have some new fashion. This is a game limitation at the moment.
- Is this compatible with X human mod?
Probably NOT. To play with human clothing you have to edit vanilla resources. Now if some other mod adds -another- race that is human, than it's compatible. Anything that also messes with vanilla humans will -not- be compatible. (However it should be a simple fix. Simply edit the files in the "asset_selectors" folder!)
- Waaa! I don't have Utopia! Woe is me!
Well get it! Without Utopia the slaves default to the "laborer" type.
- Hey, can I use this for BLAH BLAH?
Absolutely! I'm just releasing this as a quick example mod. Anybody is free to expand on it.
- Where did you get the slave stuff?
I stole it from my Drow and Elves mods. Sort of. (Humans require different clothes.)
1.2 - Royal outfits and hairstyles from 2.1.3 added.
1.13 - Updated for 1.9.
1.12 - Updated for 1.8.
1.11 - Updated for 1.7.2.
1.1 - Updated for 1.6. Revised to fit Utopia slave classes. Added new hairstyles for girls, killed man-buns for guys, new outfits for everybody I had laying around.