A bigger update that comes with changed bureaucrats, economy rebalances, rebel rebalances, and tweaks to hopefully make the AI perform better. Read the full description for more details.
List of Changes
- The AI now gets even more cheats so that they can make somewhat bigger armies. This has not yet been tested, but they get supply consumption reductions, so the AI should technically build more armies.
- Pops under 60% literacy won't promote to bureaucrats, although aristocrats and capitalists under that literacy threshold can still demote to bureaucrats. No more 100% administration with illiterate populations. - This makes it more tedious to play uncivs, but expect that to be worked on in future updates.
- Pops with high literacy will migrate slightly more internally, this is to make literate pops spread somewhat around to simulate getting education in big cities and then moving somewhere else to work. And it also helps get bureaucrats to places with low average literacy. So it makes sense to make a literacy hub from where literate people will spread out.
- Minimum wage reforms increase wages a lot more now, as I noticed that they did not do much in previous updates.
- Adjusted pop needs.
- Adjusted production types to lower efficiency for certain goods that were just too profitable for no reason, although, more will be done in an upcoming hotfix. As for now, the one worth mentioning is the textile/clothing industry.
- Farmer/labourer pops that can't meet their life needs or are unemployed, promote to craftsmen more aggressively, and they migrate more aggressively to places where there are jobs.
- Readjusted build time and cost for nearly all buildings. This will make some industries be able to be constructed faster, but many factories will be more material expensive.
- Removed ways to create the Danubian Federation, as it serves no purpose regarding the fact that Austria has been revamped many updates ago.
- Removed election events. I may add them back for the AI though, but for the player, there are the national focuses that can affect elections.
- Hopefully no more endless rebel spam when a country gets too high war exhaustion, this time for real.
- Other tweaks and fixes.
As always, leave bug reports and suggestions in the comments bellow, or PM me. Also, a lot of the new changes to pops have not been tested much due to the limited amounts of time I have to both mod and play this game, so weird things are to be expected. Especially in this update, as it changes a lot about pops. I would appreciate it if you could PM me your save file near the end of the game so that I could get some data on how things look in the late-game economy.
Do i need previous versions downloaded along side of these or are these standalone?
All mod versions posted here are standalone.