Another update containing fixes and tweaks, without any major additions.
List of Changes
- Tweaked starting industries for every major country, so that they are now much more able to build armies, most notably, Russia will keep a larger army during the early game.
- Tweaked resource costs for creating new brigades and ships.
- Tweaked output/input values for certain production types, most notably fertilizer, and sulfur will have a higher demand.
- Fixed an issue with Austria having a seizure if they choose to release Hungary during the spring of nations.
- Disabled Trading Ports for the time being, as I still haven't made ways for the AI to be able to build it
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
And as always, if you have issues or if you discover any bugs, report them in the comments bellow or PM me.