New update that brings a lot of new stuff, most notable being a reworked Austria-Hungary and a new building type, the Trade Port. But the update also contains general balance changes and fixes. See description for a more extensive list of changes!
List of Changes:
- New building type: the Trading Port, that you can build in the province menu, once built, it gives the province an immigrant attraction modifier. (As of now, only the player can build it.)
- Reworked Austria/Austria-Hungary - Austria now has an option to give in to Hungarian demands when the Hungarian revolution event fires, this makes Austria release Hungary as a sub-state. Enacting the Austro-Hungarian compromise now releases Hungary as a sub-state as well. A short while after enacting the Austro-Hungarian compromise decision, the player gets an event to choose between playing the Austrian half of the Empire or the Hungarian one.
- The AI is now more capable of manage its finances, meaning that they wont find themselves go bankrupt as often.
- Fixed migration bug that caused people in occupied areas to mass migrate, causing some countries to lose millions of population in a matter of months.
- Political parties now have an Education Policy that can either be Discriminatory or Multi-lingual.
- Interventionist economic policy now allows the player to build factories, but only pops can upgrade them.
- Minor re-balance of the demand of certain goods. Most notably opium will have a higher demand.
- Other minor changes.
As always, if you encounter problems with the mod or if you find any bugs, write it in the comments bellow and I'll try my best to help.