Just a smaller update with no new features, mainly focusing on making the Qing empire stable as well as making wood more available later on in the game.
List of Changes:
- Re-tweaked starting prices and supply/demand chains of some goods. Most notably steel will have a higher demand at the start of the game.
- Fixed grain and wool supply issues for the Qing empire, they should now be able to feed themselves, making their income more stable.
- Some minor tweaks regarding pop promotion and literacy, people are now a bit more likely to demote/promote if they have high/low literacy.
- Buffed school system reforms, Mandatory schools now gives a 50% buff to education efficiency.
- Decreased the education buff provided by Darwinism. It now only provides a 10% increase to education efficiency.
- The first three Market Functionality techs now also provide a bonus for wood production.
- Other minor tweaks.
If you have any issues or suggestions, leave them in the comments bellow!