A balance update that also includes some fixes. Also includes a major migration rebalancing. Pops will now dynamically settle in industrial centers. (Read the full description for more info!)
List of Changes:
- Fixed fish demand, fish prices should be more normal now, and fish producers will not be starving to death from now on
- Adjusted the assimilation rates, made assimilation a bit slower by default compared to the last version
- Added starting industries to some countries, most notably South American ones
- Decreased army supply consumption by a tiny bit, to make ammunition demands a bit more fullfillable
- New migration and pop promotion system: farmer and labourer pops will now slowly turn into craftsmen, and they'll automatically flock to industrial centers to find work. Craftsmen now primarily migrate to places where they can find work (places with available factories). Pops that can't fulfill their life needs will migrate more.
- Decreased immigrant attraction to north america. This makes it so that pops will migrate between countries in Europe a bit too, instead of just everyone going to America, although most pops should still prioritize America.
Important Note: From the start of the game, all the way to ~1840, there is a huge migration wave from the UK, but it cools down as the game progresses. This is because the UK starts the game already at war, on top of which, there are huge unemployed craftsmen pops there at the beginning.
Also, you no longer need to build factories in all of your states in the beginning, you can just simply build industrial centers in certain states, the pops will turn into craftsmen settle where the jobs are automatically.
If you have any issues or suggestions, leave them in the comments bellow!