This is the Windows version of Port Valley DEMO, a (not so) classic Point & Click adventure where a certain choice changes everything.
There's no need to install anything, just download it, extract it anywhere you want and execute the .exe file to play.
Thanks for giving it a try.
- Fixed some issues with the video player.
- Fixed some minor bugs and typos.
- Added quite a big and secret Easter egg.
Update (4 Aug):
- Fixed all the major issues with the Windows video player.
- Added new dialogue lines.
- Made a couple of scenes longer.
- Modified one of the main puzzles to make it longer.
- The game no longer creates a log file.
- Time before the player can skip a dialogue line has increased to 0.5 seconds.