Includes some changes to the original Peppers, Please; a new 'Peppers, Please 2' expansions; and censored scanner images (may release as standalone).
- Extract into your Papers, Please Beta installation
- Run PeppersPlease.bat or PeppersPlease2.bat
Peppers, Please changes:
- Fixes from Moddb.com
- Corman Drex now gives you a note (cannot be returned, though)
- Intro now has images.
Peppers, Please 2:
- An expansion featuring entrants from the final Papers, Please game and my adventures in the Peppers, Please 2 thread (while I am open to suggestions, there isn't much in the way of actual immigrant inspecting over there to be honest)
- Intro featuring M. Vonel himelf!
- Modding limitation: Certain entrants will give items that cannot be retained in the booth after they leave. Final day, detainees will simply leave the checkpoint as there are no guards to take them away.
Next expansion will be Peppers, Please! (known in the mod files as Peppers, Please 3) and will be far more expansive: adding everything from unique newspaper titles to days with far more unique entrants and storylines.