The 12.5.33 patch for Out of the Park Baseball 12.
This release adds a few nice features and fixes all properly reported bugs which we were able to reproduce. Here is the list of the major changes:
- Added an "Offseason Summary" to the Offseason Center which lists players added/lost during the offseason for each team, along with WAR and team leaderboard for WAR added.
- Added a "GM Transactions History" section to the Manager History screen. It lists all major transactions made for the teams you were in charge of. This only applies for transactions happening after using this patch.
- Added a "Preseason Predictions Report", listing projected standings and a top 10 hitters & pitchers list for each sub-league. It gets generated on the first day of Spring Training and is available from both the league menu or the Spring Training screen. For leagues without Spring Training it is available in the league reports screen on Opening Day.
- Added functions to add states and edit state names in the nations editor
- Decreased effect on fan interest of players signing/leaving
- Tweaked formula that determines FA compensation status to make the number of Type A & B FA's more realistic
- Added "FA type" as a possible column to sortable player lists. For this to show up, the user has to delete his tables folder inside the OOTP 12 user data folder (i.e. My Documents OOTP DevelopmentsOOTP 12)
- First year player draftees no longer change their bonus demand after being drafted unless they are drafted far higher than expected.
- Improved roster AI
- Added the option to disable delayed injury diagnosis
- OOTP will load and display news from the OOTP Developments server on startup (can be disabled in preferences dialog)
- OOTP 12 is now tracking how you play the game, i.e. which screens you visit most frequently (disabled by default, please enable it because it will help us to improve OOTP). The data tracked is 100% anonymous.
- Fixed several bugs and minor issues