The 1.3 cumulative patch for Blackguards. Note that this patch is for Windows OS's.
- Adds the feature ‘free character creation’ to Blackguards. (Patch 1.2)
- Added an NPC to Neetha who gives advice to new players.
- Added an additional autosave at the beginning of every fight. This also applies to each fight in a series of fights.
- Some minor bugs in cutscenes have been fixed.
- Some dialogues have been fixed.
- Some text- and NoKey-errors have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where enemies wouldn’t stop respawning in the second last fight.
Interface and Text
- Fixed errors in the russian translation. (Patch 1.2)
- A parry tooltip has been added to character portraits when hovered. Blue “Parry” means that parry is still available for that unit. A red “Parry” will mean it is not available any more during this round. If no “Parry” is shown, no parry is available to this unit at all.
- Hit chances are now displayed more prominently inside the ring menu when hovered.
- Reworked the display of item stats.
- Added detailed battle log option to show individual dice roll results of your characters.
- Added detailed information on effects of special abilities.
- Reduced the hit chance of Hammer Blow and increased AP costs to learn it.
- Clarum Purum will now provide additional resistance to poison.
- Equipment from the advanced character creation is now correctly transferred to flashback fights.
- Hit chances are now always displayed, regardless of what skills a character has.
- Warcraft and Animal Lore have been reworked to provide better passive stats instead of showing your hit chance.
- The difficulty of the chapter 3 flashback crypt lice fight has been lowered.
- Added a teacher for mages to the Mengbilla arena.