Various bugs were fixed. To see which peek into file details.
Psychonauts by Double Fine Productions - retail v1.04 patch
The mysterious disappearing cobweb duster has been found and fixed.
Fixed an internal memory bug that could lead to random crashes
Fixed the display problem in the basement of MM and elaborated on video
Two settings have been added to improve mouse behavior.
1) The user may now disable smart camera hints that direct the camera towards
2) The user may now disable camera altitude dampening, which will make the
mouse more responsive in pitching the camera
Enhanced error reporting has been added. When possible, the game will write out
the state of the game to an auxiliary file, which can then be sent to tech
support to assist in resolving the issue. The file will be in the installation
directory and will be of the form PsychoDumpRXXX-YYYYY.dmp, where XXX-YYYYY
represents the internal build version.
- Fixed invalid reference when using Clairvoyance on a held object
- Fixed some cases where a failed asset load would later corrupt the game
- Internal localization support
- Align memory allocation for overlapped I/O
- Changed StretchRect filtering for machines that don't support linear filters
- Added fallback to software vertex processing
- Added toggle for smart camera hints - improves mouse behavior when disabled
- Added toggle for camera altitude dampening - improves mouse behavior when
- Added enhanced error reporting
- Fixed bug where collision type could change mid-game and not be recognized by
- Fixed bad pointer reference to console upon exit
- Reordered shutdown sequence
- Fixed bad pointer reference to index buffer upon failure
- Fixed an autosave issue near the end of the game
- Fixed crash on CPUs that don't support SSE