The 1.0.4 patch for Fort Zombie. See file details for a list of changes. Note that this is the Direct2Drive version of the patch. Only download this if you bought the game through them.
1) Fixed all known text typos.
2) Fixed incorrect reputation change report.
3) Fixed issue where weapon collision hindered npc and player movement.
4) Various property aspects that hindered movement.
5) Fixed inventory drag and drop bugs.
6) Fixed known inventory icon glitches.
7) Fixed issue where some traps weren't being triggered.
8 M1 Garand skill fixed.
9) Various avatar issues.
10) Fixed known physics crashes.
11) Sound issues including, non-installation of some sound files and audio Master Volume slider
12) Various food values changed to correct levels.
13) Duplicate barricades and traps issue.
14) Some targeting issues.
15) Enfield rifle now shoots correctly.
16) Generators and power tools function correctly
1) Specific weapon skills have been removed from the character generation option. Only Umbrella Skills can be chosen initially.
2) Pass through to remove some property items to improve performance on lower end machines.
3) Partial consumption of food, medical and fuel supplies
4) Render System changes to combat anomalous slowdowns on some machines
5) Damage from legs is now passed onto torso when applicable.
6) Physics now runs single-threaded to eliminate mystery crashes and improve performance due to latency on some burdened systems.
7) The 'Very High' render quality in options has been removed as it was causing an increase in the number of OutOfVideoMemory exception incidents.
8 Skill improvements per day capped.
9) In mission first aid healing
10) Supplies, food and fuel now consumed incrementally instead of on an item by item basis
11) Zombie parts now dissappear over time to aid lower end machines.
12) Player avatar is now included in mission roster.
13) Alterations to make zombie attacks more consistent.
1) Added stow weapon key (U).
2) Added additional graphical feedback to inventory drag and drop.
3) 10+ new standard/mission properties
4) Disable sound option
5) Inverted Mouse control option
6) Various base inventory controls
7) Added incremental weapon reloading.
8 2 new automatic pistols