The 184.108.40.206 patch for Tarr Chronicles. It contains mostly bug fixes, but also adds the ability to toggle antialiasing.
- You can now change resolution in all OS and CPU
- Added toggled antialiasing
- Fixed problem with freezing videos
- Fixed error in guardian mines part 3
- Fixed problems with implanted videomemory
- Fixet problem "D3D invalid call (data/shaders/pspost.txt)"
Please note, that if you have any saved games, the items you have in the hangar after loading (as well as your custom devices) WILL NOT CHANGE, so any balance-changes or bugfixes in them will not be applied. If you want to have ALL the changes in the equipment you'll need to create a new profile and delete the old one.