The first full demo of OHMIC. Over 10 hours of gameplay available, including 8 story missions. Instruction booklet optional.
OHMIC is a modern RPG classic detailing the adventures of Ronald Cole, his close friend, Bruce Baldwin, his girlfriend, Rachel Jacobs, his co-worker, Felly Cameron, and his mentor, Frank Barnes. Undertake a long, personal adventure into the depths of the human ability to process life, make their own decisions and communicate with others.
- Around 20 hours in length
- Complex bosses and enemies, each with their owns strategies and move-sets
- Rich, varied soundtrack composed of both original and licensed songs
- A dark, engaging story with realistic, flawed yet sympathetic characters
- A deep gameplay experience that includes numerous types of weapons and equipment, hundreds of skills to use, 15 different party members, varied dungeons, a battle system involving timed prompts and more
- In-depth strategy guide with tips and step-by-step instructions on how to get through the game, and a character guide detailing every party member's learnable skills and gameplay styles
- Four difficulties, each suited for a particular type of gaming; from the laid-back Easy, to the grueling Demonic
- A relaxed, subtle yet dramatic atmosphere that further enhances playthroughs
Unzip and click on Game.exe to play.