Bugfixes and new features while keeping the game as close to the unmodded game as possible.
Unpack the archive into your game directory "mordheim".
- Bugfix: Random missions on campaign maps now correctly use gameplay option "none".
- Bugfix:"Next Rank Bonus" texts match 12 reserve slots.
- Frankenstein AI0.2 created by Steiner.
- 12 reserve slots instead of 8.
- Campaign maps are available as random missions. Up to one on any given day. Excludes the Great Library and the location of the active campaign mission if there is one.
- Roaming monsters (daemons and chaos ogre) use masterwork equipment and selected skills.
- Roaming monsters (daemons and chaos ogre) appear in hard missions.
- 46 regular units may appear as roaming units.
- Roaming units may spawn on outdoor wyrdstone locations between both wagons.
- Access to equipment tab during outsider training.
- AI does not mirror player warband. See file README_command_line_parameters.txt for details.
- AI warbands use all unlockable unit types.
- AI units use all customization options.
- Better allocation of attribute points for AI units.
- Ogre, Rat Ogre, Chaos Spawn and Chaos Ogre may enter buildings.
- Dramatis personae with its unique weapons unlocks as free outsider after the final campaign mission.
- Overhead deployment. Bugged in multiplayer. Use only against AI!
- Remember skirmish map settings and restore them if possible.
- Scouting section of mission select screen displays available AI warbands. (default: disabled)
- Mission description in mission select screen includes map name.
- Next/previous unit: Order of units changed.
- End mission screen has a 3rd column for looted items.
- Names of good runes use blue colour on masterwork items.
- Items and runes use their respective colour in all locations (e.g. 2nd weapon set during missions).
- Names for body parts in customization screen.
- Names for colour presets in customization screen.
- Selection (not activation) of end turn displays combat circle.
- Selection (not activation) of overwatch or entrenched displays overwatch range.
- Buff and debuff lists: Identical buffs and debuffs combine into one entry.
- More lines to display hit modifiers.
- More lines to display damage modifiers.
- Leader in main menu new game screen shouts after mouse click instead of mouse hoover.
- Skip intro movie. (default: disabled)
- Bugfix: Fake poison gas cloud.
- Bugfix: Item loss in backpack slots unlocked by +strength armour rune.
- Bugfix: Wagon wheels inside ground on some deployments.
- Bugfix: Add 4 missing strings.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
I wish it worked with the Gog version. The Gog version is missing online function so I guess that is the problem.