Those are all Resolution.exe files for MechCommander Gold. They work for all MCG standalone versions.
This package contains following resolution *.exe files for MechCommander 1 - Gold v1.8 or versions above:
- 640x480 - (4:3 - No-CD)
- 640x480 (4:3, VGA)
- 800x480 (Widescreen, VGA)
- 800x600 (4:3, SVGA)
- 1024x600 (Widescreen - SVGA - for note-/netbooks)
- 1024x768 (4:3 - XGA) - for best performance
- 1152x768 (Widescreen - SVGA)
- 1152x864 - (XGA+)
- 1280x600 (Widescreen for netbook monitors)
- 1280x720 - (HD 720)
- 1280x768 (Widescreen - XGA)
- 1280x800 (Widescreen - XGA - for note-/netbooks)
- 1280x1024 - (SXGA)
- 1280x1024 (4:3 - SXVGA)
- 1360x768 - (Widescreen XGA - Notebooks)
1366x768 - (Widescreen XGA - Notebooks)
- 1400x600 - (Slim Widescreen)
1400x768 - (Widescreen XGA - Notebooks)
- 1400x1050 - (SXGA+)
- 1440x600 - (Slim Widescreen)
- 1440x768 - (WXGA)
- 1440x900 (Widescreen XGA) - very stable!
- 1440x960 - (Widescreen XGA)
- 1440x1080 - (SXGA+)
- 1600x900 (Widescreen XGA)
- 1600x1200 (4:3 - UXGA)
- 1680x1050 (Widescreen - WSXGA+)
- 1920x1080 (Full HD - Widescreen) - most unstable!
____ = underlined = New resolution files for the latest release 2020!
Important notice: Keep in mind that its no matter what resolution you choose, menu screen is always 640x480 sized - on higher resolutions menu is at the top left side of Monitor.Ingame resolution will always be fullscreen with all resolutions.
MCGold.iso & Downloads (look into the description)
Overview - All MechCommander standalone version (pre-installed game folders)
(c) by RizZen 2020 - thx to magic from hard-light.net