• Register

First game I wrote, within the 7-days deadline. Jimmy’s Lost His Marbles was more of an experiment of the development model. I just wanted to see if I could put together a game within a week. I managed to do it in 3 days. When I started developing the game, I wasn’t sure if the idea was experimental or fun enough. Almost gave up, thinking that it will probably be all crappy. Luckily I realized that the hole point of creating the prototype was to test, if the game was going to be any fun. And also to test myself if I could create a game from scratch within 7 days. Well here’s the bugger.

Jimmy Lost his Marbles
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.