This is the next big version for my mod as Turkey is mostly feature complete.
This update signifies pretty much the end of the main content I'm going to be adding to Turkey which is about right as they're currently the nation with the most decisions in the game however yes they are mostly expansion decisions.
To play Turkey lose the Oriental crisis war and follow the decisions from there
This should be compatible with any save made 0.1.2 onwards.
Things are probably going to be unbalanced but should be stable, I've had no crashes. Things I'm mostly looking for feedback balancing is the Turkic war for independence and the infamy cost for claiming such a large empire.
Changelog for main features this patch:
- Turan Expansion decisions are now in the game
- A Turkey that sees itself as the heirs to the Ottomans can reclaim their old borders
- Reform either administration so you can be a bit more liberal and accepting of the new people you're ruling
- can now core Egypt if you hold it and have the right techs
- New decision to increase farming efficiency and immigrant attraction