Quick update, addressing a few small bugs the 0.4.5 release had. It should be save game compatible. The checksum for this release is ZJGO and full changelog below.
* Fixed HTY (Turkmenli) being released during Ottoman dismantlement.
* Fixed the Corrientes rebellion giving infamy and not properly warning Argentina.
* Fixed a few potential cases of undue infamy during event wars.
* Fixed the coffee rust event not happening because of a missing flag.
* Changed a few RGOs in China from Tea to Fish, Grain and Silk to try and deal with the great tea depression of the 1840's.
* Added an option to unlock crisis when Revolution and Counterrevolution is researched, as it was in previous versions.
* Made so the constitutional crisis system can now "see" the starting ruling party of player countries.
* Fixed the 2 "buy cuba" decisions giving the provinces to US instead of the FROM country. Fixed the decisions being usable if another new world nations already owns Cuba.
* Reduced infamy given by the "Directive No 1" decision. It still gives infamy, but most of it should come when the events actually fire. Reworked MTTH slowdown modifiers a little bit to take into account different situations.