While i am cooking up the next pre alpha, i decided to release one more version.
- the neighbor now spawns in a random location every time
- made the walls of the scrapyard a bit more broken (to make it look better than someone playing minecraft)
- as a result, i added a bit more detail for the background terrain
- added a hint for one of the puzzles
- added a bit of detail in the menu
- Download the mod
- Download the hello neighbor mod kit (if you don't have it installed)
- * if you played mods before it is recomended you disable those first, as this mod uses some naming convensions that may break when other mods are pressent. *this is only if you have the mod kit
- Unzip the folder called "HelloNeighborSequal" in [where you have the mod kit installed]/HelloNeighbor/Mods
- if you had to do 2.5, that means you probably have saves too, don't worry: just open the level called "DeleteSaves", press play and wait one second, then close the game, and the saves are gone.
- open the map called start
- instead of just clicking play, if you want everything to work 100% then you have to click on the downwards arrow next to the play button, and select "Standalone game"