This is the 0.45 update for a total conversion of Bannerlord e1.4.2 beta. It turns the world of Calradia into a popular fantasy tabletop world. This mod changes settlements, lords, troop names and various text files.
This is the 0.45 update for a total conversion of Bannerlord e1.4.2 beta. It turns the world of Calradia into a popular fantasy tabletop world.
This mod changes settlements, lords, troop names and various text files.
Be sure to manually copy over files into the respective native directories and follow the correct mod loading order in the readme.
The latest version includes new troop tress for most factions, the inclusion of large sized monsters for most factions, as well as aligning all notables with their home factions.
Ideally loaded via Nexus mod Vortex installer.
After extracting the rar file, ideally use Vortex to load the following modules
1. GoblinSkin ('Hammerlord Initial Load') needs to load first before Native, Custombattle, SandBox Core and StoryMode
2. AnimalsofWar should load after GoblinSkin but also before Native, Custombattle, SandBox Core and StoryMode.
3. 'Rideable Anminals' should load directly after Native, Custombattle, SandBox Core and StoryMode files.
4 Then load 'Hammerlord_Mod_2 a Bannerlord Mod' after Rideable Anminals.
5. There is a folder in the RAR download titled 'Manually place these files'. This folder isn't to be loaded in your Modules loader. Instead, place these files into their corresponding Bannerlord folders. Don't forget to first copy and save your original files!
Here's the file structure for my computer where I place the files:
This mod is compatible with many mods, as long as they don't touch the original singleplayer kingdom, culture, lord and settlement files. Best to turn off existing mods and add each one progressively. As Hammerlord is a total conversion, it needs to be your starting mod.
Special thanks to these contributors
-Thank you eawtan for being such a reliable tester of the mod.
- Thank you Gauneer for the work you have done creating new cultures for this mod, as well as the advice you have provided. Extremely valuable. Check out some of his work: Bannerlord Reimagined and Bannerlord Kingdom Creator.
- The excellent work done by Nicholas Wetta with Goblin Empire and Dwarf Empire mods. This world would not feel right without the green skin colour.
Also, his Custom Mounts mod is amazing!
Nicholas also discovered the Hideous Monster armour inside the game. Check out his latest work.
- The handguns and flame weapons inside the game are made possible by BestMods168 thanks to his Hand Cannon Mod and Iron Drake mod. Check out BestMods168 YouTube channel for lots of great modding clips: Youtube.com
- Dad's 2Handed Maces and Poleaxes mod provided some much needed weapons that fit the lore of the game.
Credit to the talented banner authors on the Bannerlord Banners subreddit:
- Dimasassus for his many wonderful banners, including Skaven, Greenskin, Kislev and Dwarf Kingdom banners. Also for his banner guidance on Reddit.
- ChryoEhh for his Empire skull banner
- TheDarkKnight1111 for his Brettonian King Banner
- Definitive_Dude for his Empire banners
- Plutarch_von_Komet for his Tilea banner
- Cgwiz for his Empire and Dwarf hold banners
Other resources of note:
- Gitzman's Super Huge Detailed Warhammer map, assisting with location details
- Warhammer Fantasy Fandom Wiki - character, faction and background details
- Various Taleworld and Nexus mods, guides and FAQs available to the community. In particular the Kingdom Template mod by phakscion.
- Warsword Conquest (Mount&Blade) for spiritual inspiration.
On-going development can be found here: