Version v0.11 is here! Includes lots of small fixes and enhancements, and a few major additions. You can now craft weapons to make your orcs more effective fighters, mine stone from quarries, watch bees fly over your walls and poison your goblins, and spawn new recruits from the Spawning Pool.
- All data files are in libtcod format now, instead of XML. Modding should be notably easier
- Mods no longer need to modify the .dat files that come with GC, instead you can place them in their own folder under the ‘mods’ folder, and they’ll automatically be read in.
- Fixed several bugs (walls display correctly now, for example)
- No more random orc/goblin migrants
- You can establish a spawning pool to spawn more recruits
- Creatures have creature specific attacks, and can inflict other effects as well (a bee sting may poison your orcs)
- Stone quarries can be dug out and will produce stone for you. Underground nasties may attack from within, so beware.
- Constructions and areas can be designated by clicking and dragging, in addition to the original two-click method.
- Flying monsters have been implemented, walls won’t keep out everything now!
- Sleeping on the rough ground will have a detrimental effect, so now you have a reason to build beds
- Constructions set to be dismantled display this fact as well msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll are included in the .zip to make install easier.