- New siege battle mode: more suitable AI for siege battle and with deployment stage.
- Press numpad 8 to open more options.
- Press P to pause game.
- AI tactic option: Player can choose to enable and disable tactic options.
- Enable/Disable AI: Player can enable/disable AI for enemy and player team.
- Player can choose to disable agent label and soldier's making grunt voice behavior.
- Fix the bug that customized character gender is always male.
- Fix the bug that armor bonus of improved armor perks is not applied.
Enhanced Battle Test
A mod for Mount&Blade Bannerlord that can test battle locally.
- Test Battle Mode: You can choose where to spawn troops and they will be all spawned instantly.
- Custom Battle Mode: Use built-in mechanism to spawn troops. Troops that exceeds the battle size limit will be spawned later.
- Siege Battle Mode: Use AI for siege battle. Add deployment stage.
- Map selection. Including sergeant maps, skirmish maps, tdm maps and some siege maps.
Siege maps may crash. Custom battle mode contains sergeant maps only, because only sergeant maps contains corrrect spawning positions that custom battle mode requires. If you want more maps, you can edit the config file yourself, details below.
- Character selection. You can specify at most three types of troops for each team. Also you can select perks that is consistent with those in Multiplayer mode.
- Configuration saving. The battle configuration is saved in "(user directory)\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\EnhancedBattleTest\". The configuration for Test Battle mode is saved in "EnhancedTestBattleConfig.xml" and that for Custom Battle mode is saved in "EnhancedCustomBattleConfig.xml". You can modify it to add more maps, but if you edit it incorrectly, the configuration will be reset to default, or the game may crash. I don't guarantee anything.
- Switching player's team. You can switch between player agent and the enemy commander to control their troops respectively.
- Controlling your bots after dead.
- Switching free camera.
- Undead mode. Any agent will not die after switched on.
- Changing AI tactic options.
- Adjusting combat AI between 0 and 100.
- Customizing player characters, details below.
How to install
- Copy `bin` and `Modules` into Bannerlord installation folder(For example `C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord - Beta`).
- Try to reinstall the mod after game update. This may solve some problems.
- However, if a game update changes multiplayer perks (so that it updates `Native\ModuleData\mpclassdivisions.xml`), you should avoid reinstalling the mod if you want to play multiplayer mode.
- If you did so, verifying game file integrity can solve problems that you cannot enter multiplayer mode and/or some crashes in multiplayer mode.
- You should waiting for mod update if you want to playing multiplayer mode as well as playing this mod.
- Please read `How to customizing characters` section for reasons.
How to use
- Start the mod by clicking `EnhancedBattleTest.bat` in `bin\Win64_Shipping_Client` that you have copied into Bannerlord installation folder.
- You can select troops for each side of teams.
- Press and hold `TAB` key for a while to exit the battle scene.
- Press `numpad5` key to switch your team.
- Press `numpad6` key to switch between free camera and main agent camera.
- Press `f` key or `numpad6` key to control one of your troops after you being killed.
- Press `numpad7` to disable dying.
- Press `numpad8` to adjust more settings including team AI tactic options, etc.
- Press `P` key to pause game.
- Press `L` key to teleport player when in free camera mode.
How to add more maps
- You can go to `Modules\Native\SceneObj` to find available maps.
- To add more maps, you need to edit the configuartion file(in folder "(user directory)\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\EnhancedBattleTest\").
- The maps available in mod are under the xml element `sceneList`.
The element `SceneInfo` represents a map and related config.
So you need to add a `SceneInfo` element as a child of `sceneList`, just like the other maps.
For example you can copy the text from `` to ``, then replace the text between `` and `` with the folder name of the map you want to add.
The other config like formation positions can be configured in the game.
How to customize characters
Build from source:
The source code is located in the `source` folder.
- install .net core sdk.
- modify 6th line of `EnhancedBattleTest.csproj`, change `Mb2Bin` property to your bannerlord installation location.
- open a termial (powershell or cmd), run `dotnet msbuild -t:install`. This step will build `EnhancedBattleTest.dll` and copy it to `bin\Win64_Shipping_Client`.
- First of all, please try checking file integrity from Steam and then **reinstall** the mod.Note that you should reinstall the mod everytime after game update (especially the update after checking file integrity) if you want to launch the mod.
- If the mod crashed without entering Main menu:
Reinstall the mod. if not working:
Try to replace `ManagedStarter.exe` with `NativeStarter.exe` in `EnhancedBattleTest.bat`.
This works for some people.
- If the mod crashed when clicking buttons in main menu: Reinstall the mod. See `How to customize characters` section above for reasons.
- If the mod crashed when selecting numbers in battle config UI: This is caused by bugs in Bannerlord. Maybe you can avoid to trigger this bug.
- If the mod crashed in battle (except in siege map): Please send the crash report to me via email below.
Contact with me:
Please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This mod is originated from mod "Battle Test" written by Modbed. Way to contact him:
- TaleWorlds forum: modbed
- youtube: modbed
- bilibili: modbed帅
- website: modbed.cn