Torchlight Enhanced Edition v1.0. Vastly improved version in visual appearance, added character classes, character redesign and game balancing.
Extract the content of "Enhanced Edition v1.0.7z" in %appdata%\Roaming\runic games\torchlight\Mods.
A remove_binary.bat file is included to clear the cache of the adm, cmp, massfile.dat and masterresourceunits.dat files, which often cause problems when adding a new mod if you have installed an old one before.
WARNING. This mod is intended to be used exclusively. Other mods will almost certainly cause conflicts due to the large number of changes that are built into it. So if something goes wrong start by removing all other installed mods before reporting a possible bug.
* Random Quests Reward Uniques
* ITEM AFFIX - Fame Gain Bonus ( allows items to be generated with fame gain bonuses.)
* Quest Amulet of Survival
* GenderMod 2.01
* Torchlight 2 Pets (Changed TL2 Cat for Robot)
* Vindicator Class
* Cryptic Class
* Valkyrie2 v4.31b
* Executioner (Gloveless Alchemist)
* Enchantress v3.0 (Modified meshes and skins to differentiate between the different sets)
* Small Floaty Text Mod
* Breakable Crystals
* Moved Stash & Shared Stash next to Duran the Transmuter
* 2 New Small Stashs next to Duran the Transmuter
* Fishmonger Merchant & FIX to spawn any fish defined in PET_RETURN_FISH_SPAWN class (TL2 Pets)
* Spell Dealer - Merchant
* Gem Merchant
* Increases the stacking of Identify Scrolls, Townportal Scrolls, Mana and Health Potions to 50.
* Aloe Gel Heal All Fix
* Better Balanced Sale Prices Mod
* Total Respec mod (version 2.0, Jan.10) Potions that allow resetting of stats and skills
* Item Bug Fixes. Fixes a few bugs in items names
* Stat Potions Mod v1.3
* Better Scaling Gems (Icons, New Gems & Availability)
* Troll Retex
* BrighterSpiders Mod
* Destroyer Face lift 1.10 Mod
* Vanquisher Beauty Mod
* DMvO1 Moster Retex es
* UI Reskin
* Litte HUD
* Brighter Map
* Spellborder Mod
* GemIcon Mod
* LilMod (makes the town portal scroll blue)
* Encharter with Enchantress voice
* Robot attack sounds
* Charm to Stun
* High Level Spells VII, VIII, IX & X
* Reinforce All: This spell provides damage resistance to the team.
* Tesla Burst: Lightning bursts from the caster damaging nearby enemies.
* Summon Burning Dead: Summons a fiery skeleton that explodes on death.
* Skeletons Archers Move: Summons one archer per cast with a maximun of 3 at the higher level, but
they now follow the player. Cap at 2 instead of spell level limit. Receive more HP from higher spell rank(I-VI) at same rate as regular skeletons. HP same as Skeleton Warrior, armor slightly lower.
* Spiders v2: That summons a bunch of baby spiders to attack your foes. It has 6 ranks; each rank summons more spiders. The spell scroll is available at the same drop rate as the Summon Archers spell.
* Varkolyn: Summons 3 Varkolyn at once (works similar to any other summon spell). Version 2 adds sounds
* Mine Booster Pack 3.0a
* Nerver Maps. Adds more maps to the game lvl 20-29, lvl 30-45, lvl 46-61, lvl 62-77, lvl 78-93, lvl 94-100, lvl 101 -1000 & replaced icons for Maps except 20-???.
* Lightning Demon. Add Ta'Ulra Lightning Demon to the cave levels.
* Black Widow. Add new spider to the mine, temple & gothic levels.
* Ravenous Ratman. Add new Ratman to the mine levels.
* Death Bot AG. Add giant mech crawler to fortress, lava & gothic leves.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Can I have this mod on Torchlight that I have installed via Steam?
It should work with the Steam version but I can't test it because I use the GOG version.
If there is a path %appdata%\Roaming\runic games\torchlight\Mods then it is compatible.