Added compatibility for Stellaris 1.9. Also some bug fixes.
Update: Fixed a bug which caused custom empires not to spawn.
Doctor Who Mod v.1.3
What's new in v.1.3:
- 28 New Events for Time Lords in the correct timeline of the Show.
- Full Regeneration System through events for Time Lords (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker).
- 6 new companion portraits added for Time Lords (13 in total). See below for the full list.
- Each companion will spawn as an individual leader within the Empire through events with the correct timeline.
- Each Doctor now has individual trait bonuses.
- Balanced the species bonuses.
- Time Lords are now Oligarchic.
- Cybermen are now Machine Empire.
- Added a Doctor Who themed Start Screen.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with.
- 28 Events in total.
- +50 portraits in total.
- Full Regeneration System (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker).
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Mod supports: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese (events are only in English for now).
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
- The General
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Martha Jones
- Donna Noble
- River Song
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Clara Oswald
- Bill Potts
- And more Doctor Who flavoured features!
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
- Synthetic Dawn
- Creating new empires not recommended (instead try to use custom made empires).
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
Send me your suggestions and ideas for the future.
*Compatible for version 1.9.*.