Updated the mod for Stellaris v2.6.x and added new soundtracks.
UPDATE: THIS RELEASE WILL ALSO WORK WITH STELLARIS V2.7.X!
- Creating new empires or modifying the existing ones is NOT recommended! Doing so will probably cause bugs and disable some features of the mod. Instead, please use the pre-scripted empires as they are. They are neatly created and balanced.
- Mod will force its own empires to spawn first (up to 12 empires, then game will start creating random empires). Just make sure you dont force your own custom empires to start, unless that's what you want.
- These DLC's are required for mod to work properly:
- Utopia (required to play as/against Daleks, Oods and for new traditions to work properly)
- Synthetic Dawn (required to play as/against Cybermen)
- TARDIS science ship model for Time Lords.
- 12 species from the British TV Show Doctor Who:
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Ice Warriors
- All species has few balanced unique bonuses (through civics, traits and tech) in accordance with their story-line in the TV Show. See below for more info.
- 12 Custom made Empires out of the Doctor Who species to play with. Game will prioritize Doctor Who empires over vanilla ones. So you don't have to worry about that!
- Unique tech for Time Lords and Daleks.
- +30 Events from the show.
- Three new tradition categories: Militaristic, Scientific, Economics. Each category is available for certain Empires at the game start but can be stolen through required Ascension Perks by other Empires later on.
- +50 portraits from the show.
- Full Regeneration System through events (9th to 13th Doctor including Jodie Whittaker). Each regeneration will take place in every 50 years. Companions will join the Doctor in-between the regenerations.
- Greeting sounds from the show for each species.
- Doctor Who themed loading screens and start screen.
- Gallifreyan clothes for Time Lords.
- Mod supports: English.
- 13 Companions of the Doctor in total:
- The General
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Martha Jones
- Donna Noble
- River Song
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- Clara Oswald
- Bill Potts
- And more Doctor Who flavoured stuff!♫♫♫
Species' Bonus Summary
- Time Lords can travel much faster in space than other empires if they research their TARDIS techs. They are also fast researchers and surveyers. And they can have their unique and superior shields upon researching the related tech.
- Daleks are fanatic purifiers with much bigger rivalry cap. They can access to their superior armors and radar systems through related techs. They can also terraform faster, deploy special army "Cult of Skaro" and have faster pop growth through related techs.
- Cybermen are Driven Assimilators and will be able to assembly pops much faster.
- Sontarans will not be able to evade from battle. They will fight to death like an honourable Sontaran! But they will get some militaristic bonuses. When they are at war, they will get +100% Monthly Unity and +5 Monthly Influence.
- Weeping Angels will never need food for their pops. They will also get 80% habitability bonus. After all, they are not your usual organic life form!
- Silence will not be affected by happiness. They also use their telepathic powers to attract other species to live on their planets without them knowing (+50% immigration pull).
- Judoons will have cheaper tradition cost and better planet sensor.
- Ice Warriors will have a slight army damage and habitability bonus.
- Silurians will be able clear blockers 50% faster. And since they have a good experience living underground, their mineral output will be 25% bigger.
- Oods will get montly unity bonus thanks to their hivemind feature. And they will build planet buildings 100% faster.
- Raxacoricofallapatorians are one of the biggest touristic empires in the universe, so they will be able to build mega structures 100% faster. They get more influence from factions and they also get more unity from jobs.
- Zygons are great colonists and they will get +3 pops when establishing a new colony.
**Installation instructions are in the mod file.
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT make money in any way from this mod. If you have a copyright issue, feel free let me know.