Deadlock is a WWI conversion for Making History Gold.
Version 2.4 (released September, 23, 2010)
- code: several military and economic tweaks.
- code: added Bulgaria as a playable country.
- 2d art: Bulgarian leader lobby image.
- 2d art: new Feng China flag and roundel.
- 2d art: new Ma China flag and South Africa.
- 3d art: new French Early Cavalry Tank, the Schneider CA1.
- code: renamed several regions to WW1-era or more accurate names (special thanks to Hamstedt for pointing most of them).
- code: added new cities of Trient and Iassy.
- new country: East Turkestan.
- sparkling new readme!
- code: removed the Modernized Supply Lines upgrade. I never knew if this really worked.
- 2d art: new flag and roundels for Tibet.
- 2d art: replaced British, Bulgarian and Ottoman roundels for more historical accurate ones.
- 3d art: new Heavy Artillery model, by SnafuSmith.
- 3d art: new Medium Artillery model, by SnafuSmith.
- code: USA will join the war in its ending.
- optimization: changing all textures to .dds format, to save disc space.
- code: removed “Tank Prototype” technology, as the AI wasn’t researching for tanks.